On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Cite Key Factors for effective presentations; Account for psychological concepts of communication; Execute Meetings in English; Build Effective written communication in business.
- Creating & Revising Business Messages
- Meeting Simulations in business
- Preparing & delivering effective presentation skills
- Psychological Concepts of Human Communication.
- Using English in Meetings
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Review notes on Presentation Structures for business.
- Review Key concepts from ‘The Chimp Paradox’
- Review Negotiation Fundamentals from lecture notes
- Review Notes on Concepts for Written Business Communication
- Creating a structure for your presentation
- Negoiating Tips & Strategies
- Writing: Dealing with complaints
- Writing: How to structure written communication
- Rules for meetings
- The human brain and how it works
- How human behaviour affects communication
Published at : Updated