ALTERNATIVE DISTRIBUTION AND FILM FESTIVAL (2 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: discuss the nature, roles, and elements of various Film Festivals; explain strategies to join film festivals, recognizing different preferences in different festivals; explain alternative distributions: art cinema, community screenings, cinematheques, internet; evaluate various networks of filmmakers, film activists, and film scholars regarding Distribution and Exhibition Culture.
- Introduction to Film Festivals;
- Public and Counter publics;
- International Film Festivals;
- Film Festivals in Indonesia;
- Kineclubs & public screenings;
- Alternative Distribution: Digital Platform; Art-house Cinemas;
- Cultural centers as alternative distributions and exhibition;
- Film Museum;
- Film Archive;
- Film Festivals as statements and political voices;
- Film programming;
- film curators;
- Film Market;
- Film Funding;
- Pitching Forum;
- Non-Theatrical Distribution: Layar Tancap.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...