FILMMAKING FUNDAMENTAL (4 Credits)
Learning Outcomes :
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: explain the basic technique of camera, lighting and grip as filmmaking tools; recognize basic film tool to create visual storytelling using cinematography and audio; identify appropriate tools in postproduction; express the story’s needs using appropriate visual and audio tools in production and postproduction.
- Introduction to Filmmaking Technique
- The Language of Image
- The Logic of Camera (Lab Film)
- Language of Lens & Camera Movement (Lab Film)
- Optics & Focus (Lab Film)
- Tools of Lighting (Lab Film)
- Griptology (Lab Film)
- Sound in Film (Lab Film)
- Post Production (Lab Mac)
- Post Production Sound (Lab Mac)
- Camera & Post facilities (Field Trip/Workshop/Seminar/Shooting)
- Set Operation (Lab Film)
- Project Screening & Presentation (Auditorium)
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...