CHARACTER’S JOURNEY (4 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: identify character’s journey and arc in film; identify value propositions in business with physical / visual representation of an idea; explain writer perspectives and preferences; apply advance story structure to a short film script based on reality.
- Introduction to Character’s Journey;
- Introduction to Prototype Development I;
- VPC & Idea Profile;
- Solution Sketch_Storyboard;
- Product Service Prototype;
- Product Services Features _ Function;
- Key Resources _ Pitch Deck;
- Hero’s Journey & Character’s Arc;
- Logline & Preparation for the Journey;
- Mapping the Journey & Research;
- Stages of the Journey;
- Beat Sheet;
- Drafting (1st Draft);
- Drafting (2nd Draft);
- Script Peer Review.
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...