On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify key concepts in the field of international development; Describe several theories as well scholars in the field of international development studies; Illustrate contemporary international development issues, challenges and policy options made by the state in international as well as domestic level; Integrate theory and empirics in an innovative and methodologically sound way in explaining international development issues and challenges in both historical and contemporary issues.
- Introduction To Development (traditional and contemporary meanings);
- Why Indonesia Matters;
- Development Theory;
- Aid and development;
- Globalization and Development;
- The Economics of Development;
- The developing world and global financial crisis;
- Politics, government and development;
- Poverty alleviation and development;
- Community Development;
- Gender and Development;
- Environment and Development;
- Security and Development.
Published at : Updated