On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: list the topic for the thesis by doing reading and other related activities; illustrate research proposal for your thesis, including a research question; analyze able to demonstrate competence in analytical writing and communication skills; examine research proposal before beginning researching your thesis..
- The importance of thesis writing;
- Useful Nuts and Bolts;
- Framing your Topics: Taking Effective Notes and Avoiding Plagiarism;
- Writing a Proposal, and Beginning Research;
- Conducting your research: Good thesis research;
- Significance and contribution of your Proposal;
- Writing your best;
- Good Editing makes good writing;
- Working your best;
- Overcoming Problems;
- Scheduling and completing your thesis;
- What to do when you are all done;
- Students Presentation.
Published at : Updated