On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe the significance of role of China and India in the era of globalization; Explain the strategies and patterns adopted by China and India in their economic development project; Demonstrate China’s and India’s strategy and patterns of global integration; Examine the Significance of China’s and India’s economic diplomacy for Indonesia.
- Introduction: China and India Historical Context;
- Prelude to Globalization: China (1949-1978) and India (1947-1991);
- China and India Embracing Globalization;
- China : Strategy and Pattern of Global Integration;
- China’s economic diplomacy in Africa and Asia;
- China’s Engagements in Shanghai Cooperation Organization;
- The Rise of China and Its Implications to the US;
- India : Strategy and Pattern of Global Integration;
- India and China : From Border Wars to Economic Cooperation;
- India’s engagement with the US;
- India’s Regional Economic Power;
- Class Presentation 1: Significance of China’s Economic Diplomacy for Indonesia;
- Class Presentation 2: Significance of India’s Economic Diplomacy for Indonesia.
Published at : Updated