HUMAN INTERACTION IN SERVICE SYSTEMS (2 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the relationship between consumer behavior, customer value, satisfaction, trust and retention; Recognize type of human needs, motives, meaning of goals and consumer behavior based on various social class and culture; Describe architecture of service operations; Differentiate service design approach; Explain the integration of service quality and human factors.
- Social Class and Cultural Influence on Consumer Behavior;
- New Service Development;
- Integrating Service Quality and Human Factors;
- Architecture of Service Organizations;
- Understanding Consumers;
- Managing Waiting Lines;
- The Service Encounter;
- The Service Economy;
- Service Supply Relationships;
- Globalization of Services.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...