On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe the concept and processes of manufacturing systems; Create the Solidification Processes; Analyze the Material Removal Processes; Calculate Special Processing and Assembly Technologies; Explain the Manufacturing Support Systems.
- Overview of Manufacturing Information System;
- Mechanical Properties of Materials;
- Physical Properties of Materials;
- Fundamental of Metal Casting;
- Fundamentals of Metal Forming;
- Material Removal Processes;
- Grinding and other abrasive processes;
- Special Processing and Assembly Technologies;
- Electronics assembly and packing;
- Manufacturing Systems;
- Group technology and flexible manufacturing systems;
- Manufacturing Support Systems;
- Production planning and control;
- Quality control.
Published at : Updated