On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe concepts, terminology, environment, and relational model in database system; Construct query of SQL that suitable with the problem; Design database using structure data model; Apply user role and right access to increase security in database system.
- Introduction to Databases;
- The Relational Model;
- Database Environment;
- SQL: Data Definition Language (1);
- SQL – Data Manipulation Language (1);
- SQL – Data Manipulation Language (2);
- SQL – Data Definiton Language (2);
- Database Systems Development Lifecycle;
- Entity Relationship (ER) Modelling,
- Enhanced Entity-Relationship Modelling;
- Security and Administration.
Published at : Updated