On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the basic concepts of information systems; Explain the concepts of information system development and strategy; Illustrate the application of information systems in the business world.
- Information Systems and People (L);
- Databases and Data Warehouses (L);
- The Web, E-Commerce and M-Commerce (L);
- Ethics, Privacy, and Security (L);
- Information Systems for the Enterprise (L);
- Systems Development and Procurement (L);
- Group Activity : Representation Information in a Graphic Format (T);
- Case Study 1 : U.K Police Track Suspicious Vehicles in Real Time with Cameras and the License Plate Database (T);
- Case Study 2: The Entrepreneur’s Dilemma: Alibaba, Tencent, and Amazon as E-Commerce Platforms (T);
- Business Intelligence and Decision Making (T);
- Collaborating with Technology (T);
- Case Study 3 : Green Freight Asia (A): Driving the Adoption of Sustainable Supply Chain Practices (T);
- Case Study 4 : Exercise 11-13 and 11-14 (page 374) (T);
- Final Exam Material Review (T).
Published at : Updated