On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Identify the information system security; Explain the information system security framework and tools; Perform the information system security and its relation with others.
- Introduction to Security and History of Computer Security;
- Key Concepts and Principles, Access Control and IS Management;
- Application and Web Security;
- Malicious Software and Antivirus Software;
- Understanding Network and Network Security;
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems;
- Data Backups and Cloud Computing;
- Physical Security and Biometrics;
- Social Engineering;
- Current Trends in Information Security.
Published at : Updated