On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain a collection of computer technologies that support big data analytics; Classify business analytics activities; Analyze problems in business analytics; Design prototype strategy information system for business analytics.
- What is Big Data and Why is It Important?;
- Industry Examples of Big Data;
- Big Data Technology;
- Information Management;
- Application Case 1;
- Business Analytics;
- The People Part of the Equation;
- Data Privacy and Ethics;
- Application Case 2;
- The Complete Project Lifecycle for Decision-Support Applications 1;
- The Complete Project Lifecycle for Decision-Support Applications 2;
- Application Case 3;
- Project Presentation.
Published at : Updated