On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the mobile applications development; Design user interface for mobile application; Describe the main feature in application design.
- Introduction to Android;
- Understanding Intents and Understanding Resources;
- Activites and Fragments and Responsive apps;
- UI: Using Basic UI Controls and Using Layouts;
- ListViews and Adapters and More Views and Controls;
- Adding Navigation and Using the File System;
- Using SharedPreferences and Using SQLite and File Storage;
- More Features to Explore;
- Using Notifications;
- Loader and CursorAdapters;
- More Features to Explore: Other Features;
- Android TV and Wear Apps.
Published at : Updated