On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain the basic concepts, the framework and context for understanding the performance dashboards; Analyze performance dashboards in depth and critical success factors of performance dashboards project; Apply process of creating the building blocks of a performance dashboard and putting the dashboard items together; Analyze the key advanced functions of performance dashboard and how use them play with data and image to drive the dashboard relevant to the business user.
- The Landscape for Performance Dashboards (What Are Performance Dashboards? The Context for Performance Dashboards);
- The Landscape for Performance Dashboards (Assessing Your Organizational Readiness, Assessing Your Technical Readiness, How to Align Business and IT);
- Performance Dashboard in Action (Operational Dashboards in Action, Tactical Dashboards in Action, Strategic Dashboards in Action);
- How to Create Effective Performance Metrics;
- How to Design Effective Dashboard Displays;
- How to Deploy and Integrate Dashboards;
- A Short Dash to Dash-boarding;
- Summarizing Your Data for Dashboards;
- Interacting with Data for Dashboards;
- Using Dashboards to Get Results;
- Making Dashboards Relevant;
- Visual Best Practices;
- Dashboard project presentation.
Published at : Updated