On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define information system concept and various types of information system for enterprise; Explain various strategy and innovation to achieve competitive advantage; Explain core business processes that are common in organization; Categorize information system to support internal organization as well as collaboration between external partner.
- Information Systems Concept;
- Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Information Systems;
- Data, BI, and Knowledge Management;
- Business Processes;
- BPI and BPR Exercise;
- Enabling Business-to-Consumer Electronic Commerce;
- Enhancing Organizational Communication & Collaboration Using Social Media;
- Information Systems for the Enterprise;
- Cloud Computing;
- IS Ethics and Securing Information Systems.
Published at : Updated