On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: State the labour regulations as a normative; Recognize the contents in all labour matters; Apply the suitable action regarding the points matter; Identify legal issue in labour law and solve it.
- Introduction to Labour of Law;
- The Scope of Labour of Law;
- The Positioning Labour of Law in Indonesian Law System;
- Working Agreement and Industrial Relation;
- Manpower Protection & Welfare;
- Training and Development Working Area;
- Termination and Assignment of Labour Rights;
- Labour Inspection;
- The Union;
- The Enforcement in Labour of Law;
- The Autonomy and it’s Implication in Labour of Law;
- Industrial Relation Disputes;
- The Revision of UU 13/2003 and it’s Problem.
Published at : Updated