On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Define the administrative law concept; Describe the Indonesia administrative law; Classify the use of adiminisrtative law principles; Analyze the administrative law case in Indonesia.
- Introduction to Administrative Law;
- Administrative Law;
- Authority and Government Legal Action;
- Government Instruments (1);
- Government Instruments (2);
- Good Governance;
- Public Domain and Ombudsman;
- Sectors in Administrative Law (1);
- Sectors in Administrative Law (2);
- State Budgeting;
- Legal Responsibility (1);
- Legal Responsibility (2);
- State Administration Court.
Published at : Updated