On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Identify Banking and Financial Law; Utilize related regulations, doctrines and cases to solve legal problem; Examine legal problem and recommend legal solution.
- Introduction to banking and financial system in Indonesia;
- Definition and principles of banking law in Indonesia;
- Bank establishment;
- Sources of banking fund;
- Banking products and services;
- Banking credit activity;
- Relationship and legal protection between bank and customer as well as the principle of due diligence;
- Banking secrecy;
- Criminal acts in the banking sector;
- Capital market;
- Financial institution;
- Pawnshop institution.
Published at : Updated