On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Classify the key-concepts of business competition law; Apply the appropriate concepts or theories in business competition law in addressing certain legal issues; Criticize the weaknesses of Law No. 5 Year 1999 concerning Prohibition of Monopolistic Practices and Unfair Business Competition.
- The Backgrounds of Law on Business Competition;
- Legal Concepts on Business Competition Law;
- Prohibited Agreements (1);
- Prohibited Agreements (2);
- Prohibited Agreements (3);
- Cases on Prohibited Agreement;
- Prohibited Activities (1);
- Prohibited Activities (2);
- Cases on Prohibited Activities;
- Dominant Position;
- Cases on Dominant Position;
- Exclusion Clause of Law on Business Competition;
- Procedural Law of the KPPU.
Published at : Updated