On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Identify theory and basic concepts of legal philosophy and ethic; Explain the law of school of scientific discipline in legal philosophy, eastern, western and also Indonesia legal philosophy; Classify the problems in legal philosophy and describe how to implement the ethics in legal profession.
- Introduction to Philosophy of Law;
- History of Philosophy;
- Historical Period in Legal Philosophy;
- Legal Philosophy and Jurisprudence;
- School of Thought in Philosophy (I);
- School of Thought in Philosophy (II);
- School of Thought in Philosophy (III);
- Problem in Legal Philosophy (I);
- Problem in Legal Philosophy (II);
- Indonesia Legal Philosophy;
- Ethics in Legal Profession.
Published at : Updated