On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: recognize several ways to prove mathematical expression in set theory, mapping and binary operation; demonstrate knowledge and understanding of groups, subgroups, and order of groups and elements in finite groups; demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the concept of cosets of a subgroup of a group and normal subgroups; demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the concept of group and ring homomorphism and isomorphism; explain the structure of rings, fields and its properties.
- Fundamental Concept: Sets, Mapping, Binary operation, Groups and Its properties;
- Subgroups and Lagrange Theorem;
- Groups Isomorphism and Homomorphisms;
- Group of Permutations;
- Rings, Ideals and Quotient Rings;
- Rings of Polynomials;
- Introduction to Finite Fields.
Published at : Updated