On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: explain the logic of compound statements, digital logic circuits, and quantified statements; solve problems of number theory, methods of proof, and counting problems; explain set theory, properties of function, fuzzy set, and relations; apply the theory of graphs and tree for some real problems; evaluate regular expressions, finite state automata and its applications.
- The Logic of Compound Statements;
- The Logic of Quantified Statements;
- Methods of Proof;
- Number Theory;
- Set Theory;
- Properties of Functions and Fuzzy Set;
- Properties of Relation;
- Counting and Probability;
- Graphs Theory;
- Trees Theory;
- Regular Expressions and Finite State Automata.
Published at :