On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the model of strategic management and the nature of strategy formulation, implementation and evaluation activity; Describe role and benefit of vision and mission in strategic management, the components of mission statement , key sources of external –internal information and 16 types of business strategies; Apply the importance of gathering competitive intelligence and the resource-based view, Porter’s five generic in strategic management, how to develop an EFE-IFE Matrix; Analyze culture and global issues, TOWS Matrix, SPACE Matrix, BCG Matrix, IE Matrix and QSPM in strategic analysis and choice; Arrange annual objectives and policies in achieving organizational commitment in management, operations, marketing, finance, research and MIS; Appraise formulation and implementation activity in case study analysis and presentation.
- The Nature of Strategic Management;
- The Business Vision and Mission;
- The External Assessment;
- The Internal Assessment;
- Strategies in Action;
- Strategy Analysis and Choice;
- Strategy Analysis and Choice-2;
- Implementing Strategies : Management and Operations Issues;
- Implementing Strategies : Marketing, Finance/Accounting, R&D, and MIS Issues;
- Strategy Review, Evaluation, and Control;
- Global/International Issues;
- Strategic Management Case Analysis and Presentation;
- Strategic Management Case Analysis and Presentation-2.
Published at :