On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: explain Explain basic concepts, principles, and issues of Strategic Management; apply Apply basic concepts, principles, and issues of Strategic Management; analyze Analyze current issues of Strategic Management in digital business transformation.
- Basic Concepts of Strategic Management;
- Environmental Scanning & Industry Analysis;
- Organizational Analysis and Competitive Advantage;
- Business Drivers: Measurable Business Value;
- Business Strategy;
- Corporate Strategy;
- Functional Strategy;
- Global Strategy;
- How To Plan The Digital Transformation;
- Organizing and Structure;
- The Digital Transformation of The Future;
- Measuring Performance;
- Strategic Corporate Governance;
- Social Responsibilities of Strategic Decision Makers.
Published at :