On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: describe the fundamental principles of marketing research; demonstrate the marketing research process; analyze the marketing research result in order to help in marketing decision making.
- Introduction to Marketing Research;
- Defining The Marketing Research Problem and Developing an Approach;
- Research Design;
- Exploratory Research Design: Qualitative Research;
- Descriptive Research Design: Survey and Observation;
- Measurement and Scaling: Fundamentals and Comparative Scaling;
- Questionnaire and Form Design;
- Sampling: Design and Procedures;
- Factor Analysis;
- Cluster Analysis;
- Multidimensional Scaling and Conjoint Analysis;
- Structural Equation Modeling and Path Analysis;
- Final Presentation.
Published at : Updated