PSYCHOMETRICS (2 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Define what measurement is and its various aspects in psychological research; Explain the theory and practice of psychological testing and the important aspects of psychometry; Analyze the test or scale items critically and make comparison of test or scale items.
- Basic of measurement theory
- Item Analysis in Test Development
- Validity (Guest lecture specialist)
- Test Scoring and Interpretation
- Basic Statistical Concepts and Relationships
- Classical Test Theory And Reliability
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...