EXPERIMENTAL METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY (2 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define experimental research designs in psychology accordance with APA’s (American Psychological Association) ethical consideration; Apply experimental research methods in psychology; Design an experimental research in psychology, including data analysis and interpretation; Compose experimental research report in accordance with APA (American Psychological Association) style.
- Experimental Psychology and the Scientific Method
- Research Ethics
- Alternatives to Experimentation
- Formulating Hypotheses
- The Basic of Experimentation
- Solving Problem: Control of Extraneous Variables
- Within Subject Design & Analyzing
- Within Subject Design: Small N
- Basic Between Subject Design
- Between-Subjects Factorial Designs & Analyzing
- Research Paper
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...