PERSONALITY PSYCHOLOGY II (2 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: describe the basic concept of humanistic, dispositional, biological, and learning-cognitive theories; apply concepts of humanistic, dispositional, biological, and learning-cognitive theories in everyday life; analyze cases using concepts of humanistic/dispositional/biological/learning-cognitive theories.
- Maslow: Holistic-Dynamic Theory
- Rogers: Person-Centered Theory
- May: Existential Psychology
- Allport: Psychology of the Individual
- McCrae and Costa’s Five Factor Trait Theory
- Eysenck’s Biologically Based Factor Theory
- Buss: Evolutionary Theory of Personality
- Skinner: Behavioral Analysis
- Bandura: Social Cognitive Theory
- Rotter and Mischel: Cognitive Social Learning Theory
- Kelly: Psychology of Personal Constructs
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...