PSYCHOLOGY OF PUBLIC POLICY (4 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: relate policy advocacy with the quality of urban community life; explain an analytical framework on the effectiveness of the policy options being considered; apply psychological, interpretive and critical perspectives and principles to policy design and evaluation.
- Psychology and urban institutions
- Enhancing the quality of urban life through policy analysis and policy advocacy
- Carrying out an analysis of public policies
- Relationships between the analytical dimensions
- Indonesian public policy studies
- The limitations of modern public administration
- The changing context of public administration
- Public administration as social design and social design in practice
- Civil society, governance, and its potential
- Revisiting urban psychology
- Dimensions for analyzing public policies
- The social constructionist approach and the self in social construction
- Understanding action, praxis, and change
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...