On successful completion of this course, student will be able to:Describe the methods of nonparametric statistics, Apply the methods of nonparametric statistics, Interpret the result of the calculation using nonparametric methods.
- Introducing Nonparametric Methods,
- Centrality Inference for Single Samples,
- Other Single-Sample Inferences,
- Methods for Paired Samples,
- Methods for Two Independent Samples,
- Three or More Samples,
- Correlation and Concordance,
- Categorical Data.
Published at : Updated