On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the statistical data; Explain the results of statistical measurements; Apply statistical method to the real problem; Analyze the suitable decision from statistical method solution.
- Introduction: Data and Statistics;
- Descriptive Statistics;
- Introduction to Probability;
- Discrete Probability Distributions;
- Continuous Probability Distributions;
- Sampling and Sampling Distributions;
- Interval Estimation;
- Hypothesis Tests;
- Analysis of Variance;
- Simple Linear Regression.
Published at : Updated