On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe the basic concept of statistical process control; Explain the benefits of statistical process control in maintaining the parameters of stability; Apply the concept of variability in process control; Demonstrate the methods of statistical process control.
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC);
- The concepts of variability;
- The DMAIC process;
- Univariate statistical process-monitoring and control techniques;
- Engineering process control and SPC;
- Factorial and fractional factorial experiments for process design and improvement;
- Process optimization with designed experiments;
- Lot by lot acceptance sampling for attributes;
- Other acceptance sampling techniques.
Published at : Updated