On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain overview of Indonesia taxation; Distinguish the differences of tax subject and tax object, deductible and non deductible expenses and each income taxes in Indonesia; Analyze tax subject and tax object, deductible and non deductible expenses and specific income taxes applied for income tax calculation; Calculate specific income taxes and annual income tax; Prepare Personal Annual Income Tax Return.
- Overview of Indonesian taxation;
- Tax subject and tax object;
- Deductible and non deductible expenses;
- Calculating annual income tax and final income taxes;
- Income tax article 21;
- Income tax article 22;
- Income tax article 23;
- Personal Annual Income Tax Return.
Published at : Updated