On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain general provisions and tax procedures in Indonesia; Prepare corporate annual fiscal reconciliation, corporate tax payable and annual tax return (SPT) in accordance with applicable tax regulations; Prepare Value Added Tax and sales tax on luxury goods tax return (SPT) in accordance with applicable tax regulations; Calculate Tax on land and buildings; and tax on acquisition of land and buildings in accordance with applicable tax regulations.
- General Provisions and Tax Procedures;
- Corporate Annual Income Taxes;
- Corporate Fiscal Reconciliation;
- Corporate Annual Tax Return Preparation (SPT);
- Value Added Tax and Sales Tax on Luxury Goods;
- Tax on Land and Buildings;
- Tax on Acquisition of Land and Buildings;
- Corporate annual income tax;
- Corporate fiscal reconciliation;
- Corporate annual tax return preparation (SPT);
- Tax procedures : VAT and sales tas on luxury goods;
- Calculating and prepare: VAT Tax Return;
- Tax on land and bulidings, Tax acquitisions of land and buildings.
Published at : Updated