On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the role of management accountants in an organization; Compute cost classifications, cost behavior, and cost volume profit relationship; Compute variable costing, Activity-Based Costing, master budget, and flexible budgets; Prepare the balance Scorecard, pricing products, transfer pricing, and profitability analysis; Appraise strategic business through planning and decision support.
- Managerial Accounting and the Business Environment;
- Cost Concepts;
- Cost-Behavior: Analysis and Use;
- Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships;
- Absorption Costing and Variable Costing;
- Activity-Based Costing: A Tool to Aid Decision Making;
- Master Budgeting;
- Flexible Budgets and Performance Analysis;
- Differential Analysis: The Key to Decision Making;
- The Balance Scorecard;
- Transfer Pricing;
- Pricing Products and Services;
- Profitability Analysis.
Published at : Updated