On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain the control function of management; Explain the management control alternatives and their effects; Explain the financial results control systems; Explain the performance management issues and their effects; Explain the corporate governance, important control-related roles, and ethics related to management control.
- Management and Control and Results Controls;
- Action, Personnel, and Cultural Controls;
- Control System Tightness;
- Control System Costs;
- Designing and Evaluating Management Control Systems;
- Financial Responsibility Centers;
- Planning and Budgeting;
- Incentive Systems;
- Financial Performance Measures and Their Effects;
- Remedies to the Myopia Problem;
- Using Financial Results Controls in the Presence of Uncontrollable Factors;
- Corporate Governance and Boards of Directors;
- Management Control-Related Ethical Issues.
Published at : Updated