On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe definition, criteria and factors that influence of human settlements; Explain the human settlements history; Explain the problems and solution of human settlements; Explain the MDG’s and sustainable human settlements; Apply the Indonesian Regulation on Human Settlements Planning and Design.
- Introduction to Human Settlements;
- A Home is not a House;
- The origins of urban life;
- Metropolitan Problems;
- Millenium Development Goals for 21st Century;
- Fundamentals of Sustainable Dwellings;
- The Rise of Urban Sociology;
- Metropolitan Planning and Environmental Issues;
- Metropolitan Social Policy;
- Indonesian Regulation on Human Settlements Planning and Design.
Published at : Updated