On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe definition, criteria and factors that influence of human settlements; Explain the human settlements history; Explain the problems and solution of human settlements; Explain the MDG’s and sustainable human settlements; Apply the Indonesian Regulation on Human Settlements Planning and Design.
- Introduction to Human Settlements;
- History of Urban Settlements;
- Rural Settlement;
- Sub Urban Settlement;
- Urban Setlement;
- Metropolitan Settlement;
- Infrastructural Urbanism;
- The Rise of Urban Sociology;
- The Fundamental of Sustainable Development Goals;
- Sustainable Development Goals 1-17;
- Form Based Codes;
- Urban Social Policy;
- Indonesia regulation on Human Settlements.
Published at : Updated