SEMINAR (2 Credits)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: identify the problems of built environment in architectural research paper; use literature resources in architectural research paper; execute data collection and analysis in architectural research paper; apply academic writing principles in architectural research paper.
- Design and Research in Architecture;
- Topic Selection;
- Research Questions and Objectives;
- Gathering Literature Resources: Library Resources;
- Conducting Field Research;
- Evaluating Sources and Developing Outlines;
- Writing, Revising and Proofreading;
- Seminar Presentation;
- Introduction to Seminar;
- Gathering Literature Resources: Web-Based Resources;
- Drafting the Paper;
- Using the APA Style.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...