On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe The concept structure and construction of low building (1-2 storey); Explain The technical specifications of building materials for structures; Draw Technical drawing according to international technical drawing in Architecture.
- Basic principles of low building structure;
- Introduction to type and structure of soils;
- Application of foundation structure system;
- Introduction and application of columns and beams system;
- Wall Construction;
- Frame, doors and windows;
- Slab systems;
- Floor coverings;
- Introduction and application of ceiling system;
- Roof covering;
- Roof truss structures;
- Stair Structures;
- Working drawings.
Published at : Updated