On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Analyze a wide-span structural building system including roofing, and appropriate building envelope; Create a diagram/scheme of building construction, isometry structure and utilities; Plan building construction drawings and the detail of structure systems; Choose building materials; Create a scheme of detail structure drawings.
- Basic principles of wide span building structure;
- Load on wide span structure system;
- Portal system;
- Cable structure system;
- Combination structure for portal and cable;
- Basic Principles of Membrane Structure;
- Combination structure for portal, cable and membrane;
- Space structure system;
- Truss system;
- Shell structures;
- Folded plate structures;
- Pneumatic structures;
- Project and Case Studies.
Published at : Updated