On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Build system including the chosen structure type and construction system; Classify the criteria of material of structure and construction systems; Plan high-rise building construction drawings for preparation to carrying out construction work tenders; Discover the details of the structure, construction methods, costs budget (techno economic) as well as mechanical and electrical concept for high-rise buildings.
- Introduction to Construction methods of multistory buildings. Analysis of Structure system and case study of form and its ratio aspect, Building element, and material;
- Structure system and high-rise building classification.Case study: Foundation for high rise building and Basement;
- Load, force and the behaviour of the structure. Case study: Type of Structure for high rise building;
- Core, utilities and zoning in the system of high-rise structures;
- Expenses lateral, and their effects on buildings. Case Study: Type of Beam and floor plate structure system;
- Joint Structure;
- Building Envelope (Curtain wall: Glazing system);
- Building Envelope (precast/ pre-fabricated wall);
- Secondary Building Envelope. Case Study: Cladding and Glazing System;
- Secondary Building Envelope. Case Study: Sun Shading;
- Criteria for earthquake resistant buildings (Behavior Structure and Case Studies: Bracing System);
- Building Services in high-rise building;
- Techno Economy.
Published at : Updated