On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain fundamental principles and concepts use in architecture (human behaviour, human diversity, environment, technical aspects, and related value); Apply the application of research based design method that can solve the problem of contextual architecture; Design architectural design methods independently as a problem-solving contextual architecture; Identify the application of professional ethics properly, detailed and in accordance with the rules; Design architectural design that is creative, innovative and humanist and with regard to sustainable architecture.
- Introduction to Design Methods;
- The Need for New Methods;
- The Nature of Architectural Programming;
- The Value, Aspect and Design Issues in Architecture;
- Problem Seeking in Architecture;
- Preparing to Program;
- Information Gathering;
- Analyzing Architectural Problems;
- Design Concept in Architecture;
- Methods of Evaluation.
Published at : Updated