On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Solve the problem of human needed in architectural design; Apply the proffesional ethics in architectural practice; Arrange building system; Integrate cultural & environment system in architectural design; Produce an architectural design work.
- The Design Process;
- Design Attitude & Architectural Concepts;
- Precedents and Historical Perspectives;
- Codes, Ordinances, and Regulations;
- Construction Technology and Materials;
- Site Context;
- Preliminary Design Presentations;
- Presentations & Review.
Published at : Updated