On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the importance of behavioural setting in architectural design; Explain the perception of place; Explain the theories of environment – behaviour relationship; Explain the planning and design on behaviour setting.
- The Importance of Environmental Psychology;
- The Nature and Human Nature;
- The Perception of Place;
- Environmental influences on Behaviour;
- Personal Space and Teritoriality;
- High Density and Crowding;
- Planning and design for Human Behaviour.
Published at :