On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain Introduction to Culture Etnograph, Archeology in Architecture; Describe the Indonesian traditional Architecture; Explain the principal of Indonesian traditional Architecture’s theory and Methodology; Apply Vernacular in Architectural design.
- Introduction to culture;
- Traditional Architecture of Indonesia:Sumatra, Java;
- Traditional Architecture of Indonesia: Borneo, Sulawesi;
- Traditional Architecture of Indonesia: NTT, Papua;
- Perceptions of Built form;
- Technology and Symbolism;
- The living House;
- Kinship and House Societies;
- Space and the shaping of social relations;
- Vernacular Architecture in Indonesia.
Published at : Updated