On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify the modern architecture in early period, cultural development, the impact of industrial and social revolution to architecture; Explain a critical history of modern architecture; Explain the international style, regionalism, post-modern and deconstructivism; Explain the architectural practice related to development of modern architecture and cultural heritage in Indonesia.
- Introduction and Early Development of Modern Architecture;
- Industrial Revolution and Social Revolution;
- Cultural Developments and Predisposing Techniques;
- A Critical History 1800 – 1900;
- A Critical History 1900 – 1970;
- International Style;
- Regionalism Architecture;
- Post-Modern Architecture;
- Deconstructivism Architecture;
- Modern Architecture in Indonesia;
- Architecture and Cultural Heritage.
Published at : Updated