On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain fundamental principles and concepts use in architecture (human behaviour, human diversity, environment, technical aspects, and related value); Design architectural design that is creative, innovative and humanist and with regard to sustainable architecture; Apply architectural design with local cultural values and urban architecture principles.
- Architecture and World Climate
- Historical Evolution of Buildings in Tropical Climate
- Functional Requirements of Tropical Building
- Building Design for Tropical Regions
- Construction Technology for Tropical Regions
- Building Operational and Maintenance
Published at : Updated