On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the importance of aesthetics; Identify aesthetics in architecture; Design 2 dimension aesthetics Art Form; Design 3 dimension aesthetics art form; Create the art work based on aesthetics principles.
- Introduction to Aesthetics;
- Design Thinking;
- Basic Architecture Element;
- Principles of Architectural Design Arrangement;
- 2 Dimension Artform;
- 3 Dimension Artform;
- 3D Composition by Chernikov and Peter Eisenmann;
- Soft Shells by Sophie Vyzoviti;
- Fabrications by Lisa Iwamoto;
- Performative Geometries.
Published at : Updated